CWP Engineering has a team of experienced geotechnical engineers that provide expert advice to support the integrated design activities undertaken by the company. This includes the geotechnical analysis and verification of a wide variety of coastal and marine structures.
Our geotechnical expertise includes:
• Foundation engineering
• Slope stability analysis
• Retaining structures
• Dredging and reclamation works
• Tunneling and trenchless technology
• Pile Load testing analysis
• Interpretation of field testing and instrumentation
• Marine geotechnical engineering
The geotechnical engineering assessments are supported by the use of state-of-the-art software to perform 2D & 3D analysis.